Tuesday, June 1, 2010

DAY SEVEN

First day of class...after the third day of going out. Texas fight y'all. Haha, but really, class wasn't that bad at all. I woke up really early and posted pictures on facebook so you can go look at all of my pictures on there. Then we went to school at 930. I should definitely take some pictures of the school...it's the only business school that i'll ever get into :) But yeah, we figured out what campaign we're working on. We're working with the HSE on a campaign to spread HPV awareness, which in this Catholic country is obviously going to be kind of a touchy subject. But we're all really excited and we worked a lot on the project today.

Really happy and having a lot of fun, but being on FB today made me realize how much i miss everyone I love. So here's to you, all of my loves - see you all too soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment